11.19.20: First Iteration

 First I started off in illustrator to make my line pattern. I then saved that into a jpeg and brought it into photoshop. To make the varying frames I resized the image, added a multiply blending mode to alter the color as well. I even played with opacity towards the end of the gif. 

I mostly made this one to get a feel for how the timeline works in photoshop. I wanted to create more movement and variation with my pattern. 

As I was making my pattern,  I started thinking about labyrinths and how they are endless mazes that one can't escape easily. I will probably make patterns that resemble this more rather than creating some optical illusion effect. Or maybe it will look like one in the end.  I'm not quite sure. My focus is to just do rather than think, so I don't get hung up on that. 






Comments

  1. This is so cool! I am doing something a bit similar. I love how you created the animated gif. Try creating a few different things and taking what you like and implement it into one might be interesting?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment