10.29.20: First Phase Continued...

 As for my form of my narrative I would like to take my photoshoped images and bring them into indesign to create spreads for an accordion style book.


I have experience already working in indesign and I've made an accordion style book before as well. The reasoning behind this chosen form is because I envision dreams as an unfolding of a story, and one doesn't know what's going to come next. I'm thinking it will be 16 pages long, and I'm considering printing the final in the print lab at Wey Hall.




Inspiration for dream like quality photos: 


Comments

  1. I think an accordian-style book is the perfect embodiment of a narrative unfolding. If you end up printing the final images in the print lab, it would be really interesting to see them printed in a larger size (if that is possible)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really interesting take on the project, are you planning on telling a dreamlike story as well? I think that you could create an interesting layout with the accordion book, you could have pictures or objects come from page to another, or have one object or person on each page that repeats in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a dreamlike story could be a great addition to your ideal like Ken said! I really like the accordion book and I feel like it has a dream-like quality on it's own already because it is outside what is normal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment