10.29.20: First Phase of Project 4

 I was inspired by Alexis' Project 3 regarding her interests towards the cyclical nature of dreams. I am also very interested in dreams, and for my narrative I am basing it loosely on one of my experiences with dreams.

A couple of my dreams consisted of a dream within a dream; I notice I fall asleep in my dream and then I "wake up," but I am just in the same dream. Lucid dreaming is something I can loosely do sometimes because if I am experience a nightmare or anything that's scarring me, all of a sudden, I become aware I am dreaming. To escape the nightmare, I simply close my eyes, and tell myself "wake up." 

My direction is to showcase a girl who wakes up in a dream, but doesn't realize it until the end; however, the dream is an endless cycle that cannot be broken. 

I've taken and collected photos I took staging the different parts of my narrative, and the next phase is to bring some of them into photoshop to add textures to amplify the dream like experience.








Comments

  1. (Gaia Lawing) I think this will be very interesting and I'm excited to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment