8.25.20: Update

 I'm starting to get more comfortable with working in various layers and building upon the different sections of the body of the vacuum.

At first I didn't have a clear direction I wanted to go forward in regarding what I'll be merging the vacuum cleaner with, but now that I have gotten a chance to talk some ideas out, I have a more concrete idea. I will be morphing the vacuum with Wall-E (main character of an animated Disney film). In the film Wall-E's purpose is to clean up the very polluted world's trash, and following with this idea of cleaning up, I'm going towards an image that speaks about the world's growing pollution rate. The robot vacuum will also correlate to our dependency on technology, which creates a detached relationship with us and nature. 




Comments

  1. (Name is Gaia Lawing. I don't know how to switch to my school account. This name is from a blog I had when I was 12). Looks great! Looks a lot better than mine. I was having a hard time figuring out how to close the shapes and stuff after I traced but it looks like you've got a good grasp on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks well put together, the drawing is really nice. I think with the different value of shades on the body of the vacuum will really come in handy when combining your object with something else. I am looking forward to seeing your final.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the vacuum looks great! I really like your concept and the shading looks great. The only thing you might want to do is maybe outline your vacuum if your background is close in color so it stands out more. I'm excited to see what you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outlines and values of the vacuum are done really well! I'm excited to see how your concept turns out, it sounds complex and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment