10.11.20: 2nd Iteration

 




Comments

  1. This composite is working really well. I especially like the string lights, somehow they seem to fit in so well. I think the elements are all well placed but may need to be tied to each other a bit more maybe using lighting or color adjustments. I feel like it would be cool to overlay a child's crayon drawing over the whole image with a blending mode. I am getting a youth vibe for sure so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your concept and I’m looking forward to seeing how you can deconstruct this a bit to blend it all together and really pull it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Maya said, your composite is nice. I like the texture and color distortion from your first iteration and think it would be cool to see some of that in this second iteration. That kind of uniform or overarching distortion could help tie the different elements of this composite together more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment